Thursday, September 22, 2011

Love..

I didn’t think it was love

I told myself it wasn’t love

I deceived myself

But my heart kept calling your name

I take one step towards you

Push you one step away

Each time, you grow in my heart

I must be loving you this much

Must be waiting for you this much

Even though it hurts so much

My heart can’t seem to let you go..


I think there must be just one love

I don’t think my heart will change

The love I’ve kept only for you

I can now finally tell you

I love you..


Sometimes love, at times tears

Even though it’s hard,

I love you, I love you

I only need you by my side

I must still be loving you

I must still be waiting for you

My brain might be fooled

But my heart can’t be fooled..


I think there must be just one love

I don’t think my heart will change

The love I’ve kept only for you

I can now finally tell you

I love you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment