Sunday, March 29, 2009

mY eXpeRience siTtiNg the miD-sEm tEst....


I sat my mid-semester test last week. Honestly, I'm not ready for the test yet at that time. But I tried to answer all the questions in the test. I had still finished my test, even though I'm not really sure with my answers.

Next day, I had sat for the listening test. I listened carefully for the radio that sounds the texts of the test and answered all of the questions given. Lastly, I sat for my speaking test on Tuesday. I think that I had given the easy question for the test. But I still cannot speak fluently to describe my point. Huhuhu...I feel so sad for that.

I think that I don't get the good on-going assessment mark for this course. Therefore, I really hope that I can score for the final exam to cover it and then pass the BEL 260 course for this semester...InsyaALLAH....

0 comments:

Post a Comment